Indian Recipe: Index
- Peel, core and thinly slice the apples.
- Peel the oranges, removing all the pith, and segment them, catching any juice in a bowl.
- Blanch the peaches for 1 minutes in boiling water, then peel away the skin and cut the flesh into thick slices.
- Hull the strawberries and halve or quarter if large.
- Place all the fruit in a large serving bowl.
- Blend together with lemon juice, orange flower water and orange juice.
- Add a little icing sugar.
- Pour the fruit juice mixture over the fruit salad, decorate with mint leaves and serve.
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: