Indian Recipe: Index
Strawberry Ice cream
500 ml milk
1-cup milk powder
1/2 tsp. gelatin
2-3 drops strawberry flavor
50 gm raw cream
- Keep aside 1 cup of milk.
- Boil remaining amount of milk in low flame for 10 min.
- Mix milk powder, gelatin, sugar and whole amount of cream in 1 cup of milk, which is
- Pour it into the boiling milk and stir continuously for 5 mins.
- Cool it.
- Add the strawberry flavor (or which flavor you like).
- Keep it in the freezer and take it out only after 1/2 an hour.
- You can pour it in the ice tray or the in ice cream moulds and again put in the freezer and turn the freezer at the coldest point.
- After 5-6 hours ice cream will be prepared and you can enjoy it.
<<Back to Previous Page