Indian Recipe: Index
Achari Paneer (Picked Cottage Cheese)
- 500 gm paneer ( cut in big pieces)
- 1 green capsicum (cut in diced)
- 1 yellow capsicum (cut in diced)
- 1 red capsicum (cut in diced)
- 2-3 cherry tomatoes
- Heat oil in a pan, add ginger-garlic paste, red chili paste, tomato puree and fry it well.
- Add all the powered spices, kasuri methi, sugar & salt to taste, 1/2 cup of water and simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- When the gravy becomes thick, add paneer pieces and peppers and cook well.
- Add chopped pickle and rest of spices and cook till it done.
- In a serving plate serve the Achari paneer with Jeera
<<Back to Previous Page