Indian Recipe: Index
- Half boil the potatoes, peel them and keep aside.
- Rub a pinch of turmeric powder and salt with potatoes.
- Heat the oil in a pan, fry the potatoes till light golden and keep them aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, sauté the bay leaf and hing.
- Add ginger paste, cumin seeds paste and fry it well.
- Add pre-fried potatoes, salt & sugar to taste and a cup of water and cook it till done.
- Beat the hung curd properly.
- When the gravy becomes thick, add beaten curd, raisins and cook in a low flame for 3-4 min.
- Remove from gas and sprinkle garam masala on top.
- Serve hot.
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: