Indian Recipe: Index
Elephant foot aroid (olkachu) curry with Prawn
- Marinate the washed prawns with a pinch of turmeric and salt.
- Boil the Elephant foot aroid (olkachu) pieces, drain the water and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, sautĂ© the panch-phoran.
- Add coconut and ginger paste and fry till light brown.
- Add marinated prawns and fry it properly.
- Add remaining spices, salt and sugar to taste and cook till oil is separated.
- Add pre-boiled Elephant foot aroid (olkachu) pieces and mix with spices properly.
- Add 1-2 cups of water and shimmer for 10-12 min with cover.
- When the gravy becomes thick, remove from gas.
- Serve hot with Plain
<<Back to Previous Page