Indian Recipe: Index
- Soak lentil in water for half an hour.
- Then cook the lentil with salt, turmeric in a pressure cooker.
- Heat ghee in a pan and sauté cumin seeds, mustard seeds and asafoetida.
- When mustard seeds crackles add curry leaves.
- Then add green chilies and coriander powder and cook.
- Add crushed cloves and cinnamon stick along with pre- boiled lentil and mix properly.
- After few min add tamarind water, sugar and salt.
- Simmer for 5-6 min and remove it from the gas.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with steamed Plain
<<Back to Previous Page