Indian Recipe: Index
Mixed Masala Dal
- Fry the mung dal without oil or ghee for 3-4 min.
- Wash the fried dal with hot water and cook the dal with 3-4 cups of hot water until done.
- Heat the oil in a pan, fry all the vegetables properly.
- When the vegetables becomes soft, add pre-cooked dal and cook till done.
- In another pan, heat the ghee, sauté the bay leaf, cumin seeds, dried red chili.
- Add onion, tomatoes, turmeric powder, green chilies and dal with vegetables.
- Add salt and sugar to taste and cook for 5 min.
- Remove from gas, add fresh green coriander and serve with steamed Plain
<<Back to Previous Page