Indian Recipe: Index
Mung dal with Capsicum
- Fry the mung dal without oil or ghee for 3-4 min.
- Wash the fried dal with hot water and cook the dal and capsicum with 2-3 cups of hot water until done.
- Heat the oil in a pan, sauté the dried red chili and onion and fry it well.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and fry it becomes light brown.
- Add pre-cooked dal with capsicum, green chilies, turmeric, salt & sugar to taste and cook it for 5-6 min with cover.
- When the dal becomes thick, remove from gas & sprinkle vinegar on top.
- Serve hot dal with Plain rice and
fried potato and
<<Back to Previous Page