Indian Recipe: Index
Palak Paneer (Spinach with Cottage cheese)
- Boil the spinach in water and let it cool.
- After cooling, mash it in a mixer and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, fry the paneer cubes till golden brown and keep on a paper napkin.
- Take 2 cups of water in a big bowl and soak the fried paneer in water for 5-6 min, after that drain out
the water and keep the paneer aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add ginger-garlic paste and stir-fry for a min.
- Now add onions and fry till golden brown.
- Add cumin powder, turmeric powder and fry all spices properly.
- Now, add the spinach paste and little water (if needed), mix it well and cook for 4-5 min.
- Add pre-fried, water-soaked paneer cubes and stir with spinach mix and cook until done.
- Remove from gas and take out in a serving pan or bowl.
- Just before serving, heat pure ghee in a small pan.
- Hold the pan over bowl, add chili powder and immediately pour on the tasty Palak paneer.
- Serve with Roti or
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: