Indian Recipe: Index
Paneer Kofta Curry (Cottage cheese dumplings Curry)
- Grate the paneer and boiled potatoes.
- Mix with salt, red chili powder, garam masala, corn flour and make a soft dough.
- Make round, medium size balls from the dough and keep aside.
- Now heat oil in a pan, fry the balls till brown and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, sauté the cumin seeds and bay leaf.
- Add onion, tomato paste and fry till brown, stirring continuously.
- When it leaves oil, add curd, cashew nut paste, salt, sugar, red chili powder, turmeric powder, garam masala & stir it
continuously for a min.
- Then add 2 cups of water, put on the lid and simmer for 5 min.
- When the gravy becomes thick, then add Pre-fried kofta's to it and cook it 5 min with cover.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot.
<<Back to Previous Page