Indian Recipe: Index
Parwal with Fennel seeds (Mouri Patol)
- Wash and prick the parwals diagonally with knife or fork all over.
- Make a fine paste with fennel seeds and dried red chili and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, lightly fry the parwals and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, sautĂ© the bay leaf.
- Add grinded spices, turmeric powder, sugar and salt & fry the spices properly.
- Add pre-fried parwals and 1/2 cup of water and cook with cover till done.
- When oil comes out, remove from gas.
- Serve hot with Plain
<<Back to Previous Page