Indian Recipe: Index
- Peel the potatoes, cut in a tall, thick pieces, washed and keep aside.
- Marinate the potato pieces with a pinch of turmeric & salt for 5 min.
- After 5-6 min drain the extra water of potatoes.
- Mix onion-ginger-garlic paste and marinate with potatoes.
- Add white flour and corn-flour to it and mix properly.
- Heat the oil in a pan and deep fry the spices mix potatoes & keep aside.
- In the same oil, sauté the chopped onion, capsicum, garlic and fry it well.
- Add tomato sauce, chili sauce, ginger paste, salt to taste and cook properly.
- Add pre-fried potatoes and cook it well.
- Dissolve 1tablespoon corn-flour in a water and add with potato & mix well.
- When the gravy becomes thick, remove from gas.
- Sprinkle lime juice and pepper powder on top.
- Enjoy hottest potato item with Rommali
roti, Paratha or
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: