Indian Recipe: Index
Spinach Butter Curry
- Take chopped spinach in a pan add salt and sugar to taste and cook it in a low flame (don't add water, it will boil in its own water.).
- Cool the boiled spinach and make a fine paste with green coriander and garlic and keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a pan, sautĂ© chopped onion and cook until light brown.
- Add spinach paste, chili paste, tomato puree, pepper powder and salt to taste.
- Cook it in a medium flame until all water is absorb.
- When its totally ready to serve, sprinkle cream and garam masala on top.
- Serve hot.
<<Back to Previous Page