Indian Recipe: Index
- Make a paste with coconut, fennel seeds, cloves, cinnamon, cardamoms and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, sauté the chopped onion and fry till light pink.
- Add vegetables and fry for 3-4 min.
- Add turmeric, coriander powder, garlic-ginger paste, chili paste and cook properly.
- Add salt & sugar to taste, a cup of water and cook for 5-6 min in a medium flame with cover.
- When gravy becomes thick and vegetables are soft, add coconut paste and mix well.
- Again cook for 2-3 min and then remove from gas.
- Sprinkle chopped green coriander and Serve hot with Paratha's.
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: