Indian Recipe: Index
Crispy Potato Round
Main Ingredients: Leftover breads
- Cut the bread slices in round shape with help of a steel bowl and keep aside.
- Grease the top portion of all the bread slices with butter.
- Mash the potatoes with capsicum, grated cheese, tomato sauce, pepper powder, butter and salt to taste.
- Fill up the top portion of the bread slices with potato mixture and keep aside.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds on top and bake it for 10 min in 180' C.
- When it becomes brown, Serve with green salad.
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: