Indian Recipe: Index
Spinach balls with oyster Sauce
Main Ingredients: Leftover spinach curry
- 1 bowl of leftover spinach curry
- 2 cups of fresh spinach (washed & chopped)
- 100 gm shrimps (dressed & washed)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 3 onions (cut in 4 pieces)
- 2 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 capsicum (cut in a big pieces)
- 1 tablespoon chopped, dried red chili
- 50 gm roasted peanut (powder)
- 2-3 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon Soya sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoon pepper powder
- 4 tablespoon corn-flour
- Salt & sugar to taste
- Cooking oil for deep frying
- Heat the oil in a pan, sauté the chopped onion and garlic and fry it well.
- Add washed shrimp and fry it properly.
- Add leftover spinach curry, peanut powder and cook till it becomes dry.
- Remove from gas and let it cool.
- Add fresh, chopped spinach and corn-flour with pre-cooked spinach curry and make a tight dough.
- Make medium sized balls from the spinach dough and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry all the balls till brown and keep on a paper napkin.
- Take corn-flour and dissolve with water and make a mixture.
- Heat the new oil in a pan, sauté the chopped dried red chili and chopped garlic and cook it properly.
- Add onion & capsicum and fry it well.
- Now, add all sauces, salt and sugar to taste, corn-flour mixture and 1/2 cup of water.
- Bring it to boil, after that, add pre-fried spinach balls and cook till gravy becomes thick.
Note: Avoid adding extra salt, because all sauces are quite salty.
<<Back to Previous Page