Indian Recipe: Index
Main Ingredients: Leftover vegetable curry
- First smashed the vegetable curry with bread slice.
- Add chopped chilli, coriander leave and mix well.
- Make a thick batter of besan, dahi, rice powder, calonji, chilli powder,
azwain, hing, salt and sugar to taste.
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Make small pakoras from vegetable mixture and dip it into the batter and deep fry.
- Pakora keep in a paper napkin for soaked the excess oil.
- Serve the pakora with dhania chutney.
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: