Indian Recipe: Index
- Wash rice & dal in two different pan.
- Heat the ghee in a pan and add bay leaf, cumin seeds, dried red chilli for saute.
- Then fry the cashew nuts and raisins.
- Add rice and dal and fry it properly.
- Add ginger paste, turmeric powder, green chilli, sugar and salt to taste & mix it properly.
- Add 4 cup of water and cook it in a low flame with cover.
- Stir it continue until its become dry.
- Bhuna kichuri is ready to serve with Fried brinjal and Fried potato.
<<Back to Previous Page