Indian Recipe: Index
Dalia Khichuri (a dish is prepare with Dalia, Pulse and vegetables)
- Fry the dalia in a hot pan (without oil) and keep aside.
- Boil the Lentil or Mung dal & keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the pre-boiled vegetables & keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, sautĂ© the cumin seeds, dried chilli & bay leaf.
- Add onion and green chilli and stir well.
- Add pre-fried dalia, vegetables, dal and tomato & mix well.
- Give the turmeric powder, salt & sugar according to taste & stir well.
- Add water and cook for 10 min in a low flame with cover.
- Dalia khichuri is ready, serve it hot.
<<Back to Previous Page