Indian Recipe: Index
- Wash the rice properly, drain all the water and soak in a clean water for half an hour.
- Heat the ghee in a deep pan, sauté the bay leaves, cinnamon and cardamoms and fry till golden.
- Add onions and garlic and fry it properly.
- Add the eggs and fry it well.
- Add turmeric-chili powder and fry for 5-6 min.
- Add pre-soaked rice (without water) and stir slowly and carefully for 5 min
- Pour 2 cups of hot water and salt to taste, and cook in a medium heat until the rice is tender and water is absorbed.
- Sprinkle garam masala powder and stir it properly.
- Garnish Egg-biriyani with chopped coriander and tomato slices.
- Enjoy it.
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: