Indian Recipe: Index
Egg & Prawn Rice
- 500 gm Basmati Rice
- 200 gm dressed Prawn (marinate with a pinch of turmeric powder & salt)
- 3-4 Eggs
- 150 gm onion (cut into slices)
- 3-4 green chilli (chopped)
- 25 gm cashew nut (chopped)
- 2-3 cardamom
- A pinch of cinnamon
- A pinch of ajinomoto
- 2 tablespoon Soya sauce
- 4-tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup of ghee (clarified butter)
- Salt according to taste
- First clean the rice and rinse properly & half cook it.
- Drain the water & dry the rice in a broad and flat based utensil.
- Heat the oil in a pan, fry the prawn and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, fry the eggs and cut into small pieces & keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, give cardamom, cinnamon and chilli for sauté.
- Add onion slices and cashew nut and fry it untill light brown.
- Add pre-cooked rice, pre-fried prawn, eggs pieces and mix it properly.
- Add ajinomoto, Soya sauce and salt according to taste.
- Mix all the ingredients properly.
- Cook it for 10 min in a low flame with cover.
- Enjoy Egg-Prawn rice with Chilli
Paneer or Chicken
<<Back to Previous Page