Indian Recipe: Index
Ilisher Moti Pulao (Pulao with hilsha balls)
Ingredients of moti:
Preparation of moti:
- Boil the water with a pinch of salt and add fish pieces.
- When fish becomes soft, drain the water and keep the fish aside.
- After few min, make the fish boneless.
- Take boneless fish, corn flour, pepper powder and salt to taste & makes a tight dough.
- Heat the oil in a pan, make some small balls from fish dough and deep fry.
- Keep aside the fried fish balls.
Preparation of Pulao:
- Drain the water and wash the rice properly and keep it on a board flat utensil.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, sauté the bay leaves, sahi jeera, cardamom-cloves.
- When water comes to boil, add pre-washed dry rice, salt & sugar to taste.
- Cook it for 10-15 min in a medium flame with cover.
- When rice becomes half cooked add pre-fried balls and cook it for some time.
- Moti pulao is ready to serve.
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: