Indian Recipe: Index
- Soak semolina in the warm milk for half an hour.
- Soak yeast and sugar in little warm water and keep aside for 5 min.
- Sieve flour and mix it with salt to taste.
- Make a hole in the centre of the flour and put the curd, baking powder,
suji mixture, yeast solution, oil and mix gradually.
- Knead to a soft stiff dough with warm water or milk and keep aside for 2-3
hours with cover.
- Make an equal sized balls and roll it into slightly thick rotis.
- Grill it in tandoor till golden spots appear.
- Every kulcha are polish with butter and serve with
or Paneer curry.
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: