Indian Recipe: Index
Makki ki Roti (Maize or Corn flour bread)
- Knead makki (corn) ka atta with warm water just before cooking the breads.
- While kneading, add some grated radish and salt.
- To roll it, put a square of polythene paper on the kitchen platform.
- On this put a ball of the kneaded dough.
- Cover with another piece of polythene and then press with the ball of your palm
till you get the size of a roti.
- This roti is slightly thicker than the normal roti.
- Remove the polythene cover and transfer the roti to a hot tawa (skillet).
- Cook on low heat, turning till both sides are roasted.
- Apply some ghee or butter.
- Serve hot with Sarson ka
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: