Indian Recipe: Index
Methi ka paratha (Methi leaves stuffed Indian bread)
- Cook fenugreek leaves (methi) with all the ingredients until dry and
remove from the fire.
- When the mixture is cool, add the flour with enough of water to form a
- Divide this dough into small balls and roll each ball into a shape of a
- Apply Ghee (clarified butter) liberally on the uppermost side of chapati
and then seal the
edges giving it the form of a ball, again roll out this ball in a form of a
- Fry it like a paratha applying ghee (clarified butter).
- Serve hot with
curd or pickle.
<<Back to Previous Page