Indian Recipe: Index
Muli ka Paratha (Raddish stuffed Indian bread)
- Sieve the wheat flour and salt.
- Add water and knead to stiff dough & cover and keep aside.
- Peel and grate the radish, squeeze and drain all the water.
- Heat the pan and fry the radish to light brown.
- Add salt, red chili powder, green chilies, coriander leaves and mix well,
turn off the gas &cool it.
- Take some dough and roll into small puri, put 2tsp of stuffing and cover
all the sides, roll again into a thick, round paratha.
- Heat a tawa and fry the muli ka paratha both sides to crispy and brown,
put some oil over the paratha.
- Serve the muli paratha hot with raita or curry.
<<Back to Previous Page