Indian Recipe: Index
- Boil water in a pan and add spinach, simmer for 5-6 min.
- Strain the water and bring to cool.
- Grind the coriander leaves, spinach and green chilies to make a fine paste.
- Take bowl and add wheat flour, carom-cumin seeds, onion, spinach paste, chili
powder, mustard oil and salt.
- Mix well and knead it to make smooth dough by adding enough water.
- Make medium size balls from the dough and roll to give a circular shape like Roti.
- Bake and fry the roti's in a tawa with ghee.
- The paratha's are done, when both the sides turn golden brown.
- Serve hot and crispy Spinach Paratha with chili
or mango pickles.
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: