Indian Recipe: Index
- Boil the water and add rice and half cook it.
- Drain the water and spread the half-cooked rice in a broad and flat utensil
- Take half cup of milk and mixed the saffron in it and keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, add bay leaf for sauté.
- Add pre-cooked rice and fry it well.
- Add cinnamon-nutmeg powder, cashew, raisins, salt, sugar and mix properly.
- Add saffron milk and cook it for 10 min in a low flame with cover.
- When the rice becomes soft, turn off the gas.
- Enjoy Sweet pulao with Masala crab or
Masala prawn or chicken curry.
<<Back to Previous Page