Indian Recipe: Index
Pulihora (Tamarind Rice)
- Wash the rice and cook it with enough water (do not overcook).
- Spread the cooked rice in a vessel and sprinkle turmeric powder, 2
tablespoon oil, salt,
tamarind pulp and 1 tablespoon curry leaves.
- Heat the oil in a deep frying pan and sauté the urad dal, mustard seeds
and cashew nuts.
- Then add ginger, dried chili, green chili, asafoetida and curry leaves.
- Fry for a while, remove from fire and add with rice.
- Sprinkle sesame powder and mix it well and cover with a lid for an hour.
- Tamarind rice is ready to serve with
yogurt or any
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: