Indian Recipe: Index
Aam Tel (mango pickle with mustard oil)
- Heat the tawa and roast the cumin seed & panch-phoran and ground it and
keep in a air-tight container.
- Marinate the mango pieces with turmeric powder & salt.
- Keep the marinated mango pieces under the sun for 2-3 day.
- After 2-3 days keep the sun-dried mango pieces in a glass jar
and pour cumin-panch phoran powder, Salt to taste and mustard oil.
- Close the jar properly and shake it well.
- Keep it for 1 month and place it under the sun everyday.
- After a month enjoy the pickle with Plain
rice, Masoor dal or
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: