Indian Recipe: Index
Dates Pickle (khejurer achar)
- Heat the tawa and roast the cumin seed and ground it and
keep in a air-tight container.
- Heat the pan, and make thick syrup with sugar & a cup of water.
- Add dates and stir it properly.
- When the mixture becomes thick and dense, turn off the gas and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, sauté the dried red chili and panch phoran.
- Sprinkle the sautéed spices on top of the dates mixture.
- Sprinkle the lemon juice and mix all the ingredients properly.
- The dates pickle is ready to use.
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: