Indian Recipe: Index
Immature Jack fruit pickle
250 gm green jack fruit (cut in medium pieces)
250 gm green mango (cut in medium pieces)
1 teaspoon asafoetida
50 gm panch phoran (whole)
25 gm coriander
25 gm dried mango powder
25 gm red chili powder
Salt according to taste
400 gm mustard oil
- Heat the tawa, roast the asafoetida, panch phoran, coriander
seed and ground it & keep aside.
- Boil the green jack-fruit properly, drain the water and keep it under the sun.
- Marinate the sun-dried jack-fruit & mango with mixed ground spices,
mango powder, red chili powder &salt to taste.
- Keep the mixture in a glass jar and pour mustard oil.
- Close the jar properly and keep it under the sun.
- After 15 days it can be useful.
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: