Indian Recipe: Index
Chire Muger Tikia ( rice flakes & mung cake)
- Wash the pulses and make a paste in mixi.
- Wash the rice flakes and keep in paper napkin to soak extra water.
- Boil the spinach, drain the water and smash it.
- Mix all the ingredients (mung paste, rice flakes, spinach, lemon juice, coriander leaves, green
chili, salt and sugar to taste) and make a tight dough.
- Make smalls cakes from dough.
- Heat the oil in a pan and deep fry the cakes.
- The combination of dhania chutney with this cakes is delicious.
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: