Indian Recipe: Index
- 150 gm white flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 big capsicum (chopped)
- 1 big onion (chopped)
- 2-3 green chili
- Salt according to taste
- Vegetable oil for deep frying
- 1 cup of water (if needed)
- Kneed soft dough with flour, 1-2 tablespoon oil, salt and water and keep aside.
- Take eggs, capsicum, onion, green chili, salt to taste in a big bowl and beat well.
- Divided the dough in some balls.
- Flat the balls and put the egg mixture and fold like envelop.
- Heat the oil in a pan, fry the envelop.
- Keep the envelops in paper napkin for soak excess oil.
- Serve egg envelop with tomato sauce.
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: