Indian Recipe: Index
Chicken chili fry
- Boil the chicken cubes with enough water, a onion, peppercorns and salt with cover.
- Cook it about 10 minutes.
- Slice the remaining onions and finely chop the ginger, garlic, chillies, corriander and mint.
- Heat the oil in a pan, saute the onions and fry until translucent.
- Then add the other chopped spices and fry it properly.
- Drain the chicken water and add with fried spices.
- Cook it until the chicken is done.
- Add tamarind water and cooking continue until the liquid has evaporated.
- Ready to serve.
<<Back to Previous Page