Indian Recipe: Index
- Mix the yogurt with ground almonds, all the dry spices, ginger-garlic
paste, tomatoes and salt.
- Put the chicken cubes in a large bowl and pour the yogurt mixture over
- the chicken cubes and keep aside for an hour.
- Heat the butter and oil in a pan, saute the onions and fry for few min.
- Add the chicken mixture and stir-fry for 8-10 min.
- Pour the cream and stir it well and let it boil.
- When chicken becomes tender and gravy becomes thick, remove from gas.
- Serve Butter chicken with Plain rice or Rumali roti.
<<Back to Previous Page