Indian Recipe: Index
Aam sorshe Aar mach ( aar fish with mango and mustard seed)
- Heat the oil in a pan, fry the fish pieces lightly and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, sauté the dry red chilli and panch phoran.
- Add the mango slices and fry it well.
- Add turmeric powder, mustard paste, green chilli, salt and sugar to taste.
- Add pre-fried fish pieces and water.
- Cook it for 10-15 min in medium flame with cover.
- When the gravy becomes thick and dense, turn off the gas.
- Enjoy sweet & sour fish with plain
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: