Indian Recipe: Index
Alu korma (Potato korma)
- Heat the oil in a pan, lightly fry the potatoes and keep aside.
- Marinate the fried potatoes for an hour, with plain curd, onion paste, ginger paste,
raisin, turmeric- chilli powder, salt and sugar to taste.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, add bay leaf and garam masala for sauté.
- Add marinated potatoes and water.
- Cook it for 10-15 min in a medium flame with cover.
- When the gravy becomes thick, turn off the gas.
- Enjoy Potato korma with Potato egg puri or Cottage cheese puri or Raj kachori etc.
<<Back to Previous Page