Indian Recipe: Index
Cauliflower with Prawn Korma
- Heat the oil in a pan, fry the washed prawns and keep aside.
- In same oil, sautĂ© the onion and fry till brown.
- Add cauliflower and potato pieces and fry it well.
- Add grated coconut, mustard-green chili paste, turmeric powder, sugar and salt to taste & cook till oil separated.
- Add a cup of hot water and pre-fried prawns and cook it in a medium flame with cover till done.
- When the gravy becomes thick, turn off the gas.
- Serve with steamed Plain
<<Back to Previous Page