Indian Recipe: Index
Cauliflower with Rice
- Wash the rice, drain the water and dry on a flat broad surface.
- Drain the water of cauliflower and properly wash and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, fry the cauliflower and potato separately and keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, sautĂ© the bay leaf and dried red chili and fry for few min.
- Add pre-washed rice and fry till pink.
- Add pre-fried potatoes, green peas, ginger paste, cumin paste, turmeric
powder, sugar and salt to taste and fry it well till the oil separated.
- Add pre-fried cauliflower and fry with spices.
- Add a cup of water and cook it in a medium flame with cover till done.
- When the water is totally evaporate, remove from gas.
- Sprinkle the garam masala powder and ghee and serve hot.
<<Back to Previous Page