Indian Recipe: Index
Chichinga Posto (snack gourd with poppy seed)
- Heat the oil in a pan and medium fry the chichinga & keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, sauté the kalonji.
- Add all the paste (poppy, mustard, chilli) and fry well.
- Add turmeric powder, salt and sugar to taste and mix well
- Add pre-fried chichinga and stir in continue.
- Add water and cook it for 10 min in a low flame with cover.
- When the gravy becomes thick & chichinga becomes soft, stir it properly.
- Enjoy the Chichinga Posto with steaming Plain
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: