Indian Recipe: Index
- Marinate the chicken pieces with chili powder, black pepper and salt to taste, keep aside for 30 minutes.
- In a big bowl, mix all the following thoroughly: the above chicken pieces, corn flour, egg whites and refined wheat flour or all-purpose flour.
- After half an hour, fry the chicken pieces until golden in a deep skillet,
brown all sides
- Do this in small batches, over medium heat to ensure that the chicken is thoroughly
cooked, remove from oil and keep aside.
- Heat the three tablespoons of oil in a wide skillet, sauté the garlic and ginger
paste and fry until it turns brown.
- In shimmer heat add butter milk, food coloring, and salt to taste.
- After 3-4 minutes raise the heat to medium and cook until the butter milk mixture comes to a boil.
- Now add the pre-fried chicken pieces and stir.
- Raise heat to high and cook, while stirring periodically, until the liquid is
evaporated and the chicken looks dry.
- Remove the skillet from heat and add lemon juice and stir properly.
- Serve with Plain rice.
<<Back to Previous Page