Indian Recipe: Index
Chicken Chettinad (Chicken in South Indian
- Heat the tawa, roast the pepper, cumin seeds and fennel seeds together and powdered them and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, sautĂ© the cloves and add onion, tomato and fry them.
- Add garlic and ginger paste and fry it well.
- Add chicken with turmeric powder and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add chili powder, coriander powder, salt and mix well.
- Pour 4 cups of water and boil.
- When chicken is half boiled, add the roasted spices (pepper, cumin seed and fennel) powder and mix well.
- When the gravy becomes thick, remove from fire.
- Serve hot with Plain
<<Back to Previous Page