Indian Recipe: Index
Chicken curry in Bombay style
- Boil the chicken pieces until tender.
- Chicken remove from water and keep aside (do not drain the chicken stock).
- Heat oil in a pan, sauté the grated coconut, ginger- garlic paste, turmeric,
chili- pepper powder, and curry leaves.
- Add the chicken pieces, salt and sugar to taste and a cup of chicken stock.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat to low, cover, simmer for 15 minutes.
- When the gravy becomes light thick, remove from fire.
- Serve hot.
<<Back to Previous Page