Indian Recipe: Index
- Make incisions on the chicken pieces.
- Rub the yogurt and the coriander paste all over the chicken pieces.
- Mix the onion rings and allow to marinate in a tightly covered heavy-bottomed pan for an hour .
- Cook the tightly covered chicken on medium flame for 1--15 min or till the chicken is almost cooked.
- Add the clarified butter and the rest of the ingredients and fry on low level for 6
min or till the chicken is tenderized coated with the gravy.
- Garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve Chicken-do-piaza with Romali roti or
Paratha or steamed
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: