Indian Recipe: Index
Chicken Malai Curry
- Heat the ghee in a pan, sauté onion and garlic until onion becomes light brown.
- Add all the spices (coriander-cumin powder, chili powder, mustard paste,
turmeric, crushed garlic, ginger paste) and fry properly.
- Add chicken pieces and cook properly.
- Add coconut milk and lemon juice and mix well.
- Simmer, uncovered, for 45 minutes or until the sauce begins to thicken and the chicken is tender.
- Serve hot with Rice.
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: