Indian Recipe: Index
- Heat the oil in a pan, sauté the peeper corns, bay leaf, and garam masala.
- Fry chicken pieces with the spices, keep stirring.
- When the water of chicken get dry, add onion, ginger and garlic and cook well.
- Add curd, salt and flour to it, mix well.
- Add keora water.
- Cook with 2 cups of water in a pressure cooker for 10 min until done.
- Heat ghee in a pan, sauté the dried red chili and mix it with the cooked chicken and cover it.
- Serve hot with Plain rice & green salad (onion-cucumber-tomato).
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: