Indian Recipe: Index
Chingri Machher Jhal (Masala Prawn)
- At first wash the prawn properly.
- Marinate prawn with a pinch of turmeric powder & salt and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, give ginger-garlic paste for sauté.
- Add rai paste, turmeric, chilli powder and stir well.
- Add tomato, salt & sugar to taste & 2 tablespoon of water and mix well.
- Add prawn and water.
- Cook it for 10-12 minutes with cover.
- The Masala Prawn is ready to serve.
- Enjoy the dish with Plain
<<Back to Previous Page