Indian Recipe: Index
Chital Chamak (spicy dish of clown knife fish)
- Boil the water and add the grated fish.
- When the fish becomes soft and takes a form of a
dough cut the fish dough in diamond shape.
- Make a batter with corn flour & water.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, dip the fish pieces in the batter and deep fry.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add onion paste, ginger-garlic paste,
turmeric chili powder, tomato puree, salt & sugar according to taste.
- Fry the spices properly, add pre-fried fish and water.
- Cook it for 10-12 min in a medium flame with cover.
- When the gravy becomes thick, sprinkle the graram masala powder and coriander leaves.
- Serve the dish with steaming plain
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: