Indian Recipe: Index
- Heat 5-6 tablespoon oil in a pan, add grated coconut, pepper, jeera and fennel seeds.
- Fry all the spices till light brown, let it cool and make a paste and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, sauté the mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- Add garlic paste chicken pieces and fry it well till brown.
- Add turmeric powder, tamarind pulp, sugar, salt, 5-6 tablespoon of water and half cook it.
- Add coconut paste and shimmer for 5-6 min till fully done.
- Serve hot with Rice.
<<Back to Previous Page